Technology is progressing day-by-day and is being used in almost every field. One of the greatest inventions of technology is mobile phones. It has changed the way we interact, communicate and live. Things further changed with the introduction of smartphones. It gave network connectivity a new dimension. People nowadays are always connected to the network and this has made communication and interaction very easy and simple.
Smartphones are used for many things. Playing games, taking down notes, formal or informal meetings through video chats, communication, ticket bookings, and social media are some of the most important uses of smartphones. Nowadays it is also used for marketing. If you are a business person then you must know these 7 ways in which you can use your mobile phone for marketing.
- Market on social media: Social media is, in reality, the largest group of people that exist on the earth. Nowadays everyone is using social media for their variety of uses successfully. Social media has given a new dimension to mobile marketing. You can also use social media for marketing. The most common and feasible way of doing this is to advertise your product or business on social media. It is a perfect platform to advertise your company. Almost all social media platforms display ads for their clients. Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat and Instagram are some of the most famous social media platforms that are known for extensive ads display. You can use these platforms to make your company popular.
- Use mobile beacons: Customization and personalization are some of the most important parts of the business and play a vital role in setting up a customer base for you. Use of mobile beacons for customization and personalization of shopping apps is now one of the most famous strategies of business firms and companies. Beacons connect with mobiles having Bluetooth technology and customizes your shopping apps according to your history and recent uses. It can also entice a customer for shopping by showing customized offers. You must use this technology for mobile marketing.
- Combine eCommerce and social media: We’re at present seeing the socialization of online industrialism, as exhibited through Facebook’s “purchase currently” catches and Pinterest/Instagram providing food more towards the eCommerce side of things. The line between web-based social networking and the shopping basket is blurrier than any time in recent memory, and you can profit by it with some brilliant advertising. Exploiting this pattern gives you a chance to solve two problems at once – you can up your internet-based life nearness and social sealing while all the while producing more leads and deals.
- Use multiple devices for mobile marketing: Using multiple devices for the purpose of mobile marketing is a wise idea to grow your mobile marketing Not everyone uses mobile phones extensively. Therefore you must always think about marketing through devices and gadgets like tablets, gaming consoles, smart TVs and many other devices that connect to the network. This opens new routes for the marketing of your business and you increase your audiences and customers as a result.
- Make exciting videos and stream: Advertising through video is a great way because people love interacting communications and messages. Many companies and firms make advertising video for their product in exciting and unique ways to attract people. But you can go beyond this. You can stream behind the scene videos of your ad shoot, you can stream the audition of your crew members, you can share fun facts related to the shooting of the video and there are many other ways too. Streaming these videos is a great way to enhance your mobile marketing.
- Customized content with great quality: Customers tend to research the product that they are thinking of purchasing. They study the contents about the products of the company. It is important to have a unique and great quality content for your product. But there is a twist in the story. Opening these contents in the mobile phones is a mess something due to poor customization of the website. Therefore you must customize your content website optimally to enhance the viewing experience in mobile phones. This is a very important part of mobile marketing.
- Correct use of your coupons and offers: Giving coupons and offers is perhaps the oldest and most effective way of attracting customers. People love free stuff and they are attracted towards such offers. You can inform people about exciting offers and coupons on your products or services to them over social media. This allows you to spread your message to a large number of people without advertising in the newspaper. This gives you a cost-cutting option as well as customers. This is one of the most feasible ways of mobile marketing.
These 7 ways are easy and simple to follow and are boon for business persons to enhance their mobile marketing venture.